Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
i dunno really what to say about the new frames. i like the o6 steelhead but its to expsensive, thats why it was so good cuzz it was a cheap chromoly hardtail. still mixed feelings though

·
aka Jesse Palmer
857 Posts
scabrider said:
the new azonics are ugly imo, and the sabers cracked at the arch at the end of the chain stay closest to the bb...
So they could fix that for 2006... in fact i think that was actaully a problem with the 2003 frames that was fixed. Take a look at this picture of the 2005 model that wasn't released in the US you can see that they actually beefed it up even more: https://www.forkhouse.com/Picture/Azonic/Frames/Samurai/samurai_lg.png

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
the analog is pretty nice, not sure i would ever put out the money for one. the fiend is cool but getting expensive. sucks that they made the steelhead more expensive. it was cool that you could get one for 200 bucks in 05, i was thinking about getting one at some point

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
the analog is pretty nice, not sure i would ever put out the money for one. the fiend is cool but getting expensive. sucks that they made the steelhead more expensive. it was cool that you could get one for 200 bucks in 05, i was thinking about getting one at some point
+$1900 for a single pivot? that sucks donkey dick. it's actually worse than Ellsworth pricing.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
saviorself said:
Why would you get the single pivot Analog when for the same price you can get the horst link Gravity with 10''.
Exactly......saw the Gravity in action on Saturday....the guy had it built at 62 pounds with 24 inch rims....he had ther MRP Bones, Doublewides, 3.0 gazzis tires, monster...just a beast...I let him lift my Recoil 20 pounds lighter.

back to the gravity...a very nice bike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.