Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
I'm about to sell my gemini frame and buy a transition vagrant to replace it. I plan on using all the same parts I had on the Gemini, which was completely stock. I'm not a tech guy and someone else is building the bike for me, but is there anything that won't fit on the vagrant that came with the gemini? I know I need a new rear hub, but someone said something about problems i'll have with the bottom bracket and front derailleur. Can someone help me?

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
Bottom bracket, front derailleur, and seatposts are a possiblity. If your steer tube on the fork is not long enough for the new frame's headtube, you may need a new fork, of have to get a zero stack headset.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
XSL_WiLL said:
Bottom bracket, front derailleur, and seatposts are a possiblity. If your steer tube on the fork is not long enough for the new frame's headtube, you may need a new fork, of have to get a zero stack headset.
Do they make zero stacks for 1.5 ht's?

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
shifter housing, and theres a slight chance your break lines could be to short, or not to ur length likings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.