Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body try the new Fox 32 Talas II, coments and photos (personal photos, not from Singletrackworld)?
Thanks.
 

·
SS Pusher Man
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
Not available yet. Should start shipping the middle of July. I called to check my order last week and they told me mid July.


mtnbikej
 

·
Baby Bear is in the house
Joined
·
2,069 Posts

·
Mtb Bum
Joined
·
144 Posts
I picked up a 2007 Talas 36 on Wednesday and put it on my Nomad. It has the 160/130/100 travel adjustment lever which is waaay better than last year's dial type adjustment. And it's not brown!

If I can borrow a camera I'll snap some shots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Erik said:
I picked up a 2007 Talas 36 on Wednesday and put it on my Nomad. It has the 160/130/100 travel adjustment lever which is waaay better than last year's dial type adjustment. And it's not brown!

If I can borrow a camera I'll snap some shots.
Please post some pics. btw, where did you order this fork from?
 

·
SS Pusher Man
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
Got the new fork for the wife's Blur LT the other day. Must say the new Talas system is very nice. The fork weighs 4.04 before I cut the steerer tube. The crisscross waffle grid still exists on the backside of the arch.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,858 Posts
mtnbikej said:
Got the new fork for the wife's Blur LT the other day. Must say the new Talas system is very nice. The fork weighs 4.04 before I cut the steerer tube. The crisscross waffle grid still exists on the backside of the arch.

You forgot to remove the bright orange, 'IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU'RE IN MY WAY!" sticker from the arch.
 

·
SS Pusher Man
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
Biking Brazilian said:
You forgot to remove the bright orange, 'IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU'RE IN MY WAY!" sticker from the arch.
It has been removed.:thumbsup:

mtnbikej
 

·
Paper or plastic?
Joined
·
10,338 Posts
When looking at the Fox website, it looks like the 32 Talas comes in 2 formats: 90-130 or 100-140. Is that correct?
 

·
thats right living legend
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
HuckaBarryHound said:
I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the fox site. Does anybody know the A2C measurement on the 07 (140mm) talas?
10mm more than the 06... wich escapes me at the moment..
 

·
flow where ever you go
Joined
·
1,526 Posts
Here is a Fox catalog that lists the X models at 140mm http://www.mtbiker.sk/images/2007_FOX_CATALOGUE_DI.pdf, though other places on the Fox site list the Float-X and Talas-X at only 130mm :confused:

Does anyone have aTalas X or Float X model to confirm???

I emailed Fox for an answer. I'll let you know if it comes through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
noshortcuts said:
Here is a Fox catalog that lists the X models at 140mm http://www.mtbiker.sk/images/2007_FOX_CATALOGUE_DI.pdf, though other places on the Fox site list the Float-X and Talas-X at only 130mm :confused:

Does anyone have aTalas X or Float X model to confirm???

I emailed Fox for an answer. I'll let you know if it comes through.
The '07 Float abnd Talas models are 140mm. It is most likely that the info you are reading is for '06 stuff.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top