Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got rid of the old kingpin's and got some 05 888vf's. Damn, they feel so much better than the kingpins. And since it came with a direct mount stem, i could take off my diabolus stem and put it on my kona. Here's some quick pics i took before it rained. Check out the grips on the Kona. I couldn't resist!:D
 

Attachments

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
it looks like you only have one fork on that morphine to me...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
XSL_WiLL said:
Why does the cog on the rear look HUGE?
On the Kona? LOL. :p It probly looks huge cuz it is. I like it to pedal easier, and acccelerate faster.
 

·
Samsonite Tester
Joined
·
3,993 Posts
Two bikes are too much alike . Put the hayes on the Morph and sell the stuff .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evel Knievel said:
Two bikes are too much alike . Put the hayes on the Morph and sell the stuff .
Haha... how about no. Ones for downhill and drops and stuff, and the others for street and dirtjumping. Ya, they're both hardtails, but that doesn't make them the same.
 

·
Calm like a bomb
Joined
·
3,539 Posts
That morphine looks like a blast. Never ridden a DC hardtail before but I imagine it's a lot of fun on drops.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
cummings said:
Haha... how about no. Ones for downhill and drops and stuff, and the others for street and dirtjumping. Ya, they're both hardtails, but that doesn't make them the same.
:thumbsup:

HT rules...:thumbsup:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
I think fork is singular. They have two legs that make up one fork. After all unless you have a Lefty(A whole 'nuther can of worms) what good is just a leg?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shepherd Wong said:
I think fork is singular. They have two legs that make up one fork. After all unless you have a Lefty(A whole 'nuther can of worms) what good is just a leg?
K can we get over the "fork or forks"? Geez i added an "S" to the end of a word and get 5 comments about it
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top