Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the sport and am having difficulty finding somewhere to purchase parts from.I want to buy a new fork for around $500 aus or less. What is the best and cheapest way to go about buying one. (through lbs, online or overseas). I want it for trail riding and small jumping, I am thinking of getting a Marzocchi MX coil or DJ , any other suggestions are welcome.

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
green said:
I am new to the sport and am having difficulty finding somewhere to purchase parts from.I want to buy a new fork for around $500 aus or less. What is the best and cheapest way to go about buying one. (through lbs, online or overseas). I want it for trail riding and small jumping, I am thinking of getting a Marzocchi MX coil or DJ , any other suggestions are welcome.
I'd go with a Marzocchi fork for sure. I'd get it from the LBS even if it is more expensive, cause if something does go wrong, then your covered.
How big are the jumps you do? If your just doing small bunnyhops and stuff then just get the MX, but if your hitting large doubles then go for the DJ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts