Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a new fork for my KHS FR 2000 , the bulk of my riding is going to be trail , but I do plan on hitting the ski slopes this summer , I was thinking of getting the Marzocchi Z1 or the All Mountain 1 SL does anyone have any other suggestions about what fork to get or any feedback on the Marzocchi forks?

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
klaudt said:
I am going to buy a new fork for my KHS FR 2000 , the bulk of my riding is going to be trail , but I do plan on hitting the ski slopes this summer , I was thinking of getting the Marzocchi Z1 or the All Mountain 1 SL does anyone have any other suggestions about what fork to get or any feedback on the Marzocchi forks?
Z1SL - would have the advantages of both, but no ETA.
If you can find a Z1 light, which has ETA and a travel adjust I think, that would be ideal.

Also I have seen a few Sherman Firefly/Flick Plus forks still on clearance (has a lower travel switch for climbing).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
07 Z1

the 07 Z1 does have ETA , I heard a few people had problems with the air forks leaking on the all mountain SL so I am leaning towards the 07 Z1 or the pike , there are to many good forks out there , its tuff to make up my mind

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.