Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my Z 2 X-Fly with a Zoke Marathon SL with the ECC5 adjustable lockout. My first ride impressions are positive. The bike handled really snappy and the front end felt lighter. I had the rebound pressure set to high, so I'll have a better impression of how it will work out (in the long run) after I do a little more testing. The trails here are drying out really nice, making for fast runs through the twisties. I'm running a big fatty in the back ......a conti Diesel 2.5. This tire is fat..........for dry conditions the diesel rocks the rear with fleetwood grace. Not a tire I would want to mount up for the mud hereabouts.

Attachments

·
Dain Bramaged
300 Posts
Hey man, who does your hair?

Seriously though - who is responsible for the creation of the various native/tribal graphics that you have stuck on stuff? Do you just have them printed at a local vinyl graphics shop?

Sgt. Stedenko

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
soospension sporks

LakeRaven said:
I replaced my Z 2 X-Fly with a Zoke Marathon SL with the ECC5 adjustable lockout. My first ride impressions are positive. The bike handled really snappy and the front end felt lighter. I had the rebound pressure set to high, so I'll have a better impression of how it will work out (in the long run) after I do a little more testing. The trails here are drying out really nice, making for fast runs through the twisties. I'm running a big fatty in the back ......a conti Diesel 2.5. This tire is fat..........for dry conditions the diesel rocks the rear with fleetwood grace. Not a tire I would want to mount up for the mud hereabouts.
Dang dood, you put a suspension spork on the Chester?

I just sold my Manitou Black, slapped some Salsa bell laps on the mountain bike, and that's how I like riding it.

I like it like that way...ba ba ba baaa baaaaaa...I'm lovin' it! (McHBFK McDonald's style)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.