Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a meeting with my Trek rep this moring. Word is out, The LeMond line will feature a a new steel framed fixed gear for 2005. On the Fisher side...still no word if the new Rig 29er singlespeed will actually be purple or not.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
I'd be super interested....

....in the lemond, if he wasn't acting like such an As$ these days.

Thanks for the info, keep us posted on the fisher rig!

The_Real_Cyclesmith said:
Had a meeting with my Trek rep this moring. Word is out, The LeMond line will feature a a new steel framed fixed gear for 2005. On the Fisher side...still no word if the new Rig 29er singlespeed will actually be purple or not.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
I hear ya...

...and you could be right that Lemond is only trying to do whats right for the sport. However, I think he is making an ass of himself by the methods that he is using to go about it. The sources and instances he's referring to are old news, and have been hashed out over and over again. Until there is some real evidence against Lance, NO ONE has any business leveling accusations against him

But, let's not hyjack this thread. This topic has already been beat to death. I should have kepy my mouth shut from the get go.

Sorry guys,

Brian

whydomylegshurt? said:
How do you know Lemond is being and @ss, he might just be doing what he thinks is right for the sport. I for one am going to wait before passing judgement on either of the men.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
interesting...

donkey said:
...and you could be right that Lemond is only trying to do whats right for the sport. However, I think he is making an ass of himself by the methods that he is using to go about it. The sources and instances he's referring to are old news, and have been hashed out over and over again. Until there is some real evidence against Lance, NO ONE has any business leveling accusations against him

But, let's not hyjack this thread. This topic has already been beat to death. I should have kepy my mouth shut from the get go.

Sorry guys,

Brian
keep in mind that both he and Lance pretty much work for Trek. And so does Zap.

·
Registered
266 Posts
What I'm curious about. . .

Is whether this will be a track bike or a more roadie/all-rounder oriented bike. Personally I don't have much interest in something like the Bianchi Pista, but an affordable, complete bike in the spirit of the Steamroller--now that's something I could see myself putting some miles on!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.