Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is, brand new yesterday and already been out for three solid rides. Here it is on a paved section of trail. Notice the semi slick tires for easy rolling, mag wheels, ultralight front fender and radical riser bar. The attention to detail should be evident with the colour matching grips and pedals! It's hard to tell from this pic but the Barbie brand seat bag represents the ultimate in bling! I wanted to put in some energy gels and multitool but lost out to a mini stuffed dog and cat.

Oh yeah, steel is real baby!

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another pic, this time showing the rider recovering from a spill. Semi slick tires are great for fast rolling but show their weaknesses when the going gets tuff. I'll have to check with Shiggy for a replacement recommendation when these ones wear out. You can really tell when a manufacturer tries to save money becuase these stock tires have no branding on them whatsover.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last pic. After her spill, she had to walk the last section of trail. She's still new to riding singlespeeds so she'll need to get used to only having one gear. I'm sure her quads were burning but they'll bulk up in no time at this pace.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
bath

DobeManSS said:
Cool pics Ernesto! I like the Alfalfa styled hair. Isn't fatherhood great? Hindsites always 20/20, if only I had known it would be this much fun...

DobeManSS
She loves the bath. As a matter of fact, tonight is another bath. Splashin' the water, making a mess, but it is all worth it because little girls ROCK!

I don't know about you guys, but last night it felt weird on my chest. I didn't go to bed probably until 2 am. I remember falling asleep, then my hands and feet felt numb - tingly. Freaked me out...bad heartburn in a weird way kicked in. Should I stop eating 6 oranges plus the peel/day all together?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.