Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished building my Fatboy pro. Unfortunately I broke one of ribs riding yesterday so won't be able to try it out for a little bit

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a fan of dropper posts?

I went through a corner too fast and landed on the only rock in the middle of the trail. Just bad luck I think.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Not a fan of dropper posts?
Nope. Completely unnecessary, imo. Weird spec on a short travel racey hardtail fatty. Throw a thomson on there and call it good. Fvcking love the color. Not into front sus either, but the bluto looks awesome on there. Not gonna lie.

I went through a corner too fast and landed on the only rock in the middle of the trail. Just bad luck I think.
It happens. Best wishes on speedy recovery!

·
Rippin da fAt
8,261 Posts
dmo, we will be glad to take it out for a ride while you're healing up...

Great looking bike! Fork looks sharp on it, too.

Heal quickly and let us know how you like it.
Been there, done the rib job. 3 fractured, 5 dislocated. Sheer pain is the result.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was able to ride it around my driveway but that's about it. How long did it take you to recover? Bending and twisting are pretty painful now.

·
Rippin da fAt
8,261 Posts
Dmo,

Was a little less than 2 months. Then a trip to the chiropractor to learn that I had the dislocated ribs. Til then, I had no idea that ribs could become dislocated. within minutes the Doc had 'em reset. Like a sack of concrete lifted off my chest and a huge relief.

Damn, no we don't get to ride it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts