Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

181 - 200 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
PUSH now sends all their shocks out with the DH/Climb tune standard. The difference is all in the compression settings now with the Trail setting being about 5 clicks less LSC than the Climb according to PUSH. If you contact them, they will give you a recommendation on what settings to use for Trail to start. It's a little different than how they started, but I'm sure it simplifies their workflow and gets shocks sent out faster.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I got my v3 with the Push coil and it is unreal. I'm way more comfortable airing it out than my 160/150 Ibis HD3, which now feels harsh in comparison. And the Following feels similar to the plushness of my son's 160/143 Ripmo (with air shock), but has a bit more poppy feel, and a quicker climber.
That's a nice build -- curious if you know the weight?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Can anyone confirm the head tube length for a Large? I have a Large V3 coming and I have a Works angle set that I want to use that I originally purchased for my V1 Offering, but I'm doubting the accuracy of the Evil geo chart. They have the same head tube length and stack height for both a M and L frame, which seems wrong.

·
Registered
370 Posts
At least you got a reply back. I'm still waiting on an answer about the head tube length. I would be embarrassed about it if I was the product owner to be honest, but the flip side is that they make great bikes. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Anyone know if frames still come with a headset included? I didn't order one since I was planning to use the angle set, but the geo is pretty nice without it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
At least you got a reply back. I'm still waiting on an answer about the head tube length. I would be embarrassed about it if I was the product owner to be honest, but the flip side is that they make great bikes. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Anyone know if frames still come with a headset included? I didn't order one since I was planning to use the angle set, but the geo is pretty nice without it.
they have been pretty responsive to the chat feature on their website.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can anyone confirm the head tube length for a Large? I have a Large V3 coming and I have a Works angle set that I want to use that I originally purchased for my V1 Offering, but I'm doubting the accuracy of the Evil geo chart. They have the same head tube length and stack height for both a M and L frame, which seems wrong.
110mm is correct for the large

·
Registered
370 Posts
Finally got in touch through the chat. Apparently, the L and M both have the same head tube length, so the geo chart is correct.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes it is a SID 35mm up front. I was going to put a Pike on my bike but the Sid felt good for the trails around where I live in SE Michigan. I probably still experiment with a Pike on the front at 130mm when things dry up in a couple of month. Rear shock is stock. The weight of the bike size L is 25.76 as you see it with pedals. I have a pic I posted earlier in this forum with the weight. Probably can drop another 150 grams if I used 30mm ID wheels. I am currently running 35mm ID.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes it is a SID 35mm up front. I was going to put a Pike on my bike but the Sid felt good for the trails around where I live in SE Michigan. I probably still experiment with a Pike on the front at 130mm when things dry up in a couple of month. Rear shock is stock. The weight of the bike size L is 25.76 as you see it with pedals. I have a pic I posted earlier in this forum with the weight. Probably can drop another 150 grams if I used 30mm ID wheels. I am currently running 35mm ID.
Wow don't typically see bikes weighing that low these days. Feel like 30+ is the norm now.

181 - 200 of 206 Posts