Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after riding an Intense Spider 29 for 2yrs, Iam on Epic now and it rocks. I have it setup as 1x9 now but know by how fast the bike is, 2x9 or 2x10 in near future. Its a very stiff frame and very stable. I took it out today on a snowride and it was amazing i was using specialized buroughs 1.9's. I went with a large frame and the added stablity is noticed instantly for me. This is the first phase for my Endruance/Trail beast.:thumbsup: I hope u like the build.

Attachments

·
808+909 = Party Good Time
2,072 Posts
Sweet ride and love the use of the H-Bar on a not so H-bar-ee bike. Friend has quick as 26er Epic so I can imagine the 29er would be a bullet train

·
Registered
590 Posts
Are those two sets of Ergons on there with handlebar wrap in between? Never seen anyone do that before. I have some H-bars, but rarely use the forward extensions. Do you now use them more? Curious...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chuckc1971 said:
Are those two sets of Ergons on there with handlebar wrap in between? Never seen anyone do that before. I have some H-bars, but rarely use the forward extensions. Do you now use them more? Curious...
Yep ergons on the front, I use that part of the handle bar just as much as the other part. U got to love tons of hand postions.:D

·
Registered
447 Posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth when I realized the white tape on the bar want just packing waiting to be removed...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haters

theFuzz said:
I think I just threw up in my mouth when I realized the white tape on the bar want just packing waiting to be removed...
I love haters hahaha. just how i roll not a follower set my own pace. :cool:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea

eyescream said:
I'm sorry it really looks like gauze wrapped around a war wound in a few places...maybe try black tape
Its Specalized white bar tape hahahah, as long as its pimpin:cool: to me thats all that matters.:cool:

·
808+909 = Party Good Time
2,072 Posts
White is awesome, forget the haters... they're just jealous that they can't pull it off and they have sore hands from lack of ergonic style

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chumbox said:
White is awesome, forget the haters... they're just jealous that they can't pull it off and they have sore hands from lack of ergonic style
Hahaha thanks chum i really dig the ergons and so do my hands.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well...I'm sure there was somebody who thought that the AMC Pacer was a *****in' ride! :D

Glad you are happy with it. :thumbsup:

(AMC Pacer for the young-uns)

·
Registered
194 Posts
B-Ray - congrats on your new ride, and on your great attitude. But that poor bike looks like it's having an identity crisis, and those ergons look like they're taped on with athletic tape.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts