Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
suvlako
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from the fact that my new Guapo is a dream to ride, I am shocked at the level of service that Titus has given me. I recently sold my enduro frame because of how poorly Specialized handled a warranty claim. They told me that I would need to wait three weeks to get my fox shock back from them and they were going to charge me $150 to fix a shock that was 2 weeks out of warranty. Long story short I have sworn them off and purchased an el guapo. Unfortunately, on my first ride on the guapo, the der hanger snapped off and my rear der got sucked into the wheel and consequently got mangled. They without any hesitation, gave me two new der hangers and a new der. This is the customer service that companies should be giving their customers.

I would like to personally thank Chris, Jason, and Mike at Titus and Dane at Fairwheel for their desire to put smiles on peoples faces! You ave a new faithful customer and my wifes stumpy will soon be replaced with an FTM. Now if only you could build a Dh rig...

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
Sounds like it will be a plethora of fun.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
"We only have Tequila.....It's like beer"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts