Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Elitest thrill junkie
41,092 Posts
Nice! I want to hit that lava-flow when I'm there next...probably not in November/December though.

Reactions: raisingarizona

· Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! I want to hit that lava-flow when I'm there next...probably not in November/December though.
Hopefully you have some time and enjoy a puzzle.

it’s not easy to get on that slab or easy getting off of it. It’s also not very easy to figure out the linkage, memorize the moves/sequences and then ride it top to bottom. Good luck!

· Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fun stuff. Tell me more about this East Zion, Utah trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it’s not one trail but a whole system of bike specific, mostly directional trails. This past year was phase one, we’ll be back next season for phase two.

I did the design work for the two downhill sections on the west side of north fork road and the third trail in the vid at east Zion I designed within the corridor previously designed by the National Trails Director at ACE.

there’s not a lot of vertical but it’s set up for laps. After phase two is done it will all make more sense. It’s also open to e-bikes which will be perfect for the place.

here’s an article on the most recent grant news.

· Registered
13,269 Posts
it’s not one trail but a whole system of bike specific, mostly directional trails. This past year was phase one, we’ll be back next season for phase two.

I did the design work for the two downhill sections on the west side of north fork road and the third trail in the vid at east Zion I designed within the corridor previously designed by the National Trails Director at ACE.

there’s not a lot of vertical but it’s set up for laps. After phase two is done it will all make more sense. It’s also open to e-bikes which will be perfect for the place.

here’s an article on the most recent grant news.

Oh yes, I did hear about that awhile ago. Nice. I’m glad to see it coming to fruition. Keep up the good work. It looks fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.