Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm a bit apprehensive about the comparison in that video, I don't think the stabilization was turned on for the GoPro and having it on the side rather than the middle makes a lot more shake. I'm curious to see how good the DJI stabilization is, but I know for a fact that's a terrible characterization of the GoPro side of things. But I get it, it's marketing, and that was clearly the goal of the video.

Here's the Hero7 on a chest mount down some stairs-

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a bit apprehensive about the comparison in that video, I don't think the stabilization was turned on for the GoPro and having it on the side rather than the middle makes a lot more shake. I'm curious to see how good the DJI stabilization is, but I know for a fact that's a terrible characterization of the GoPro side of things. But I get it, it's marketing, and that was clearly the goal of the video.
I'm not sure of the comparison. Yeah, the DJI is in the middle mount, if shaking by rotating around the center, like a car steering wheel, then it would see less movement than the Sony or the GoPro.

Would be interesting to mount that GoPro and OSMO on your bars and go down those steps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.