Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved down to North County San Diego from Santa Barbara. Rode lots up there, but haven't found anybody who rides DH down here. Looking for some people to ride with and show me some shuttles!

·
Registered
18 Posts
San Diego Singletrack

I am from Orange County. I have been to santa barbara but i had no luck fnding any shuttle routes. Let me know about that place, why did you leave?

In San Diego county, i have found Noble Canyon and Anderson Truck Trail. These two are shuttle. Anderson is more large jumps, whereas, noble is many small drops.

Check out both, they can be found in the trail reviews section of this site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i forgot to mention, they are south east county though. i dont think there is much shuttling in north, although i have been hearing about a possible freeride park coming to carlsbad

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nobel good for downhill?

Is Nobel really good for downhill? I mean, it's so easy and 'flat'. I can't imagine anyone but cross country riders having a thrill on the way down. I guess there is a little bit of all mountain stuff after the creek but is that enough?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.