Today I just had to get out and do a trail. I was too excited to try out the newer configuration. Went from a 3x9 to a 2x9 with the two speed derailleur. I also added cheapo hydraulic disc Elixir 1’s. The front line came extra long and instead of waiting to having it shortened properly, I went ahead anyway and thought would do it later this week or next. My mistake! Tree branch got a hold of it causing me to spill. I thought having it tucked around would be fine. Silly me!! Oh well. I have this thing to beat up and have fun not treat like a sports car. New ding from a rock. Be careful out there!