Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the issue.....everytime I ride in my tight lycra shorts, I will discover (post ride) little things that look like crab cakes in my shorts. I have had previous issues with excessive sweat in my shorts causing what is known as "Chamois Tea". Now, maybe its just me, but I do notice profound smells coming from other riders and wonder if they have the same issue. Maybe their is a chamois out there that can absorb crab cakes and what not??

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
just wondering..

fourbarman said:
Here is the issue.....everytime I ride in my tight lycra shorts, I will discover (post ride) little things that look like crab cakes in my shorts. I have had previous issues with excessive sweat in my shorts causing what is known as "Chamois Tea". Now, maybe its just me, but I do notice profound smells coming from other riders and wonder if they have the same issue. Maybe their is a chamois out there that can absorb crab cakes and what not??
man, i have no idea what your talking about but good luck on your quest. :confused: my question is, why are you posting your question in the intense forum? "chamois tea? crab cakes? i feel sick.

phat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.