Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 kona scrap and its an amazing bike but the brakes are not good or srong at all. Should i get new 2005 hfx-9 HD's? or the all new samsung sports camcorder x with extended helmet cam lense (cradle)?

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
mr.scrapgap said:
I have a 2005 kona scrap and its an amazing bike but the brakes are not good or srong at all. Should i get new 2005 hfx-9 HD's? or the all new samsung sports camcorder x with extended helmet cam lense (cradle)?
tune brakes. get camera

·
Registered
180 Posts
what good is a camera going to do you when you are going 52.5 mph (or kmh, depending on where you live) straight at a tree??? then you are going to wish that you would of gotten new brakes. think about it.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
carolinarider said:
what good is a camera going to do you when you are going 52.5 mph (or kmh, depending on where you live) straight at a tree??? then you are going to wish that you would of gotten new brakes. think about it.
i would save and get avid juicy 5's(or mechs)... i've heard bad reveiws (nothing personal though), but you can always get a camera and it won't affect your saftey (that may be going a bit far, but you get the idea)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.