Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
fan of maple syrup
1,581 Posts
The specs on that link to SRAM's site are updated now. Nice looking fork - paintjob & graphics are better than all the prototypes that have been getting around.

Just curiously, do you think 35mm (as opposed to say, 36mm) was the choice because they already used that stock for the Lyrik?

EDIT: SRAM site still has a few errors - WC and Team versions are supposed to be Mission Control damping I think. Text still says Motion Control, even though Mission Control icon highlighted.

·
Registered
316 Posts
nuclear_powered said:
The specs on that link to SRAM's site are updated now. Nice looking fork - paintjob & graphics are better than all the prototypes that have been getting around.

Just curiously, do you think 35mm (as opposed to say, 36mm) was the choice because they already used that stock for the Lyrik?

EDIT: SRAM site still has a few errors - WC and Team versions are supposed to be Mission Control damping I think. Text still says Motion Control, even though Mission Control icon highlighted.
35mm is diff. than other brands, it is being used successfully in multiple applications in the Sram lineup so why not use in for the boxxer. I think that they ran the lyrik, totem and domain in the 35mm before the boxxer primarily as a test run body.
I LOVE my lyrik and can't wait for the boxxer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts