Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cbchess said:
thanks man love the blue collar
Yeah yeah, we love doing the monthly giveaway. And who doesnt like free stuff right? The wingnut pack we are giving away this month is really good. My partner has been using one for a few months now and really likes it. Very light weight and has a ton of storage space. Anyway, you can check out www.wingnutgear.com to see more if you want and go to our site to sign up to win a free one!

·
Registered
168 Posts
num1badz said:
Yeah yeah, we love doing the monthly giveaway. And who doesnt like free stuff right? The wingnut pack we are giving away this month is really good. My partner has been using one for a few months now and really likes it. Very light weight and has a ton of storage space. Anyway, you can check out www.wingnutgear.com to see more if you want and go to our site to sign up to win a free one!
Hey thnx for the free subscription to Dirt Rag :). Already signed up for the wingnut giveaway

-Ro :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WeekendShogunWarrior said:
Hey thnx for the free subscription to Dirt Rag :). Already signed up for the wingnut giveaway

-Ro :D
Awesome! We are currently in the works with a company to give away a high ticket item in a couple months, in addition to our regular monthly giveaway. We will post more about it in our blog at www.bluecollarmtb.com/bcblog/

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Jeezus.

num1badz said:
Starting yesterday, this month's giveaway on the bluecollarmtb.com site is a wingnut hydration pack. You can sign up at www.bluecollarmtb.com
This frickin' pack list for $125, and that's without a bladder! C'mon, get real. Do they think we have any $$ after buying the new Sh!tmano derailleur we need? No.

Guess I'll have to try and win one, cuz there ain't no way in h#ll I'd pay $125 for a damn pack.

What are you giving away next, a Ferrari?

fp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.