Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to join the Transiton family. Here is the first of 3 of my newest bikes. I hope to stay with Transition untill i can't ride no mo.
We got our first decent rain today. It made us happy as PBR punch.
We been filming like mad for the DJ episode. Should be ultra gnarbot.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah, to all my homebois from out of Chizzles, come on up, or over. The riding is officially back to the top of the sicktor scale.

West Coast, Farrelli, Chico/Anthony, Matt V., Clint, Jakedank, Theo, and all the other brocal rippers.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
f0ggy said:
wow bro, congrats for sure, how heavy is the frame? you have a fox van rlc on there right?
No, it's a FOX 36Float DJ rc2. Only a couple heads got them right now. Don't know when they will be available.
I don't know how heavy the frame is. I usually don't give a fyck how much my bike weighs, unless i have to pedal it uphill a lot.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
paintballeerXC said:
does this mean no more nemesis, and if not want to give your bike to a kid that would like to follow in your foot steps
matt
Haha. That frame is retired. It will hang on my wall now. That frame was indestructable, and Brad is a ripping bike builder fo sho. I would still be on Nemesis, if he made full suspension bikes as sick as his DJ rigs.

·
Registered
152 Posts
How are the Tranistion Wheel Sets holding up?

I'm looking to get a set for an SX Trail. The standard 36 spoke hub.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Zaphoid said:
So what other bikes are you going to get now ??
he got a trail and park from transtion and said that there is 3 more on the way. what are they might i ask. and i do hope he makes more frames. once a get a job and can pay my parents of.....

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zaphoid said:
So what other bikes are you going to get now ??
I have a BottleRocket that my homeboy Justin is building up right now, and a Gran Mal comming shortly.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AmPb100 said:
How are the Tranistion Wheel Sets holding up?

I'm looking to get a set for an SX Trail. The standard 36 spoke hub.
I have only ridden them for about 3 hours. I'll tell you in a few weeks.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Zach now you have to go up and visit Kevin and Kyle and ride those trails I was telling you about before! Once you see 27 you will feel right at home as it's real similar to your sick trail that got retired in your video. Let us know how the bottle rocket and gran mal ride, I'm saving to get the gran mal this spring! I always thought you'd make a good Transition edition, those guys are grass root rippers and waay laid back.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reamer said:
Zach now you have to go up and visit Kevin and Kyle and ride those trails I was telling you about before! Once you see 27 you will feel right at home as it's real similar to your sick trail that got retired in your video. Let us know how the bottle rocket and gran mal ride, I'm saving to get the gran mal this spring! I always thought you'd make a good Transition edition, those guys are grass root rippers and waay laid back.
Fo sho. Those guy are rad. I will mos def be riding all of their sick trails with them. Can't wait.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
so are you one of their factory riders now? either way, way sick that you'll be rippin on three of their rigs. awesome pics too. let us know how it works out

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
oh yea zach, have you ridden a gran mal yet? is it really awesome, just woundering why you arnt getting like a sunday or a v10 ect, just supporting a small company that kicks ass? also, are thoes profile cranks and avid bb7's? even though thoes mechanicals kick ass any reason?

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Dude that kid on the orange Kona looks like a tool.....

Nasty looks like he hasn't seen a shower for quite some time.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts