Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im pretty sure i can say im going to dominate the world now as JJ did...

i'm lazy and jsut going to copy my thread from the DH forum....sorry

so as one or two of you know ive been lookin for a new frame. and ive always wanted a nemesis....so i got one haha. Brad (evil4bc) is an awesome guy and totaly hooked it up on this frame. it is so so so so hot. it took alittle bit of ghetto work to get it set up jsut right but its a street bike...they're not supposed to go to gether nicely. so yeah here ya go. brand new nemesis project secret agent in 'million orange'

i had to custom make this top cap and it hink it turned out realy tight. i didnt wanna use the ugly FSA one that the bolt came with so i took it to the lathe and did it up all sexy like. the bolt was just a square head bolt too but i decided i wanted to give it alittle crow look. oh i' may or may not be puting a front brake on i havent decided yet...

everyones favorite drop outs...

and the now classical nemesis headtube + king headset...

and the retired STP....forsale if anyone wants it...some chump backed out...:madmax: :D

This bike is so awesome i cant even begin to explain it, your eally gotta see it in person and ride it to understand, all the pictures everyone has seenon here really dont do them justice until you see them in person.

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
Oh niice.... :eekster:

get rid of the ketchup and mustard stains on the rims though and it will look 10 times cleaner...
couldn't you have gotten a bmx top cap? like s&m... or that might take a special weld-in set-nut instead of the typical mtb starfangle, or is that what you have???

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
couldn't you have gotten a bmx top cap? like s&m... or that might take a special weld-in set-nut instead of the typical mtb starfangle, or is that what you have???
i could of yes, i bought an FSA one but decided if i had a one of a kind king one it'd be alot cooler haha.

Dude, you just un-sold me on a Fall Guy and sold me on a Nemesis.
haha GOOD! now go PM brad (evil4bc)

·
Registered
82 Posts
sookey sookey, that is the best looking bike I have seen online in a long time, did i just say that...

Really though, that bike almost looks too nice to ride. It makes me wish that I could justify being good enough to drop the coin on one of those.

Now ride it like you stole it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.