Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been biking since I was a child but I've never owned a decent bike.... Like ever!! So I was in the market for a new bike and I came across a spanking new Trek Ticket 10 for €300!! It was too good to be true so I snapped it up, I am in awe at the quality and speed of this bike it feels and rides like it should be WAY more expensive!

Anyway my question is: have I made a good choice as I plan on doing dome light off roading around the dunes near my house, is there anything I should swap out or replace? Also any known weak points or reliability issues? The reason I ask is I've always bought cheap run around bikes but cane to realise I spent more or new wheels, tires, brakes, chains, cranks ect. I bought this bike with the thinking it won't need much maintainece if I look after it? Is that a wise conclusion?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i got a trek 4300 as my first good bike i was use to cheap walmart bikes i have had this bike since 2005 and has been the best bike i have ever had i now have a new cannondale but i still ride the trek as much as it i do alot of mountain biking now on some really rough trails up in the mountains

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.