Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member - Loyal Opposition
44 Posts
dkapit8 said:
what should i pay for a new 2009 litespeed niota ti with full xtr looking to buy this bike. they say it is top of the line is it?
Color me confused. I'm thinking that anyone who will want something "nice" will have enough experience to know what the street price will be.

So, I checked your others posts to see how much experience you might have.

I came across this:

dkapit8 said:
just picked up my litespeed niota ti with full xtr cant wait to ride
which you posted back in June.

So, what's the deal?

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
k7baixo said:
Color me confused. I'm thinking that anyone who will want something "nice" will have enough experience to know what the street price will be.

So, I checked your others posts to see how much experience you might have.

I came across this:

which you posted back in June.

So, what's the deal?
Thats some damn fine detective work .

·
Member - Loyal Opposition
44 Posts
AZ.MTNS said:
Thats some damn fine detective work .
Thank you - like I said, the question struck me as odd and I was simply curious.

I'm getting back into cycling myself and doing the research is part of the fun. When I made my bicycle selection, I checked the LBS's and no one stocked it.

Back to the internet, found the best price with shipping and then I googled that particular vendor and found a 10% off coupon to use.

That's always a good trick to remember - always google your vendor for on-line coupons and promotions. The least you'll usually find is free shipping - the best is 10-15% off.

I'm probably the last internet user in the world to figure this out... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.