Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago I sold my bicycle enduro sl comp 2008, the reason is that I want to pass to the bicycle more aggressiveness that will fit to aggressive AM with tendency to DH, that they will give me response on the paths and in DH when i need and mainly that will fit me, therefore I decided to build my dream bike .
Now to the question :
As of now to my equation entered the chassiss of sc nomad and ibis mojo but apparently there is more chassiss that can fit but i'm unable to use because I do not recognize and I don't have experience with them like banshee, turner ,intense and therefore I will be happy to receive additional recommendations
I mean to put 160 MM fork like talas 36 (because i have one)
thanks in advanced

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
Both the Nomad and the Ibis are

good choices for more aggressive riding, but we need more information about how you ride and where you ride to give a better suggestion.

Are you riding in bike parks? do you do big drops?

tTe Enduro you just sold is a very capable bike so I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for?

Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JimC. said:
good choices for more aggressive riding, but we need more information about how you ride and where you ride to give a better suggestion.

Are you riding in bike parks? do you do big drops?

tTe Enduro you just sold is a very capable bike so I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for?

Jim
first thanks for the reply
second usually my ride is between Aggressive AM and xc but i do DH occasionally
and i'm doing drops from 1-2 meter
the reason i sold my bike was that when i start to be more faster and more braver in my ride i was feeling uncomfortable on the bike and i couldn't trust the bike so i decided to search for new bike that will make me happy!
so now i'm trying to choose the best option and i need suggestion

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Nomad

The Nomad would seem like a nice step up. I am throwing that out because I know a rider who went from the Enduro SL to the Nomad and found it fit his abilities better. When you are looking for something better/different you might only be on the bike for a year to two anyways. The Ellsworth Moment might also be worth looking into. A lot will depend on whats available in your country. The Ibis is nice but if I was buying used I would be concerned about lack of warranty on the carbon frame. Its also more XC than the nomad or Moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.