Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I only recently realized I fell into this category being 6' tall and 270#'s or so. Well I am wondering almost between a few bikes if I can't find a good used bike. Right now I just have a cheap goose that I am gonna ride till I kill it. I'm trying to save but I know since we normally dont have the most $ the wife will not want to spend the money on a descent bike. If I am lucky I will have around $300 to get the next one. I want it to be something I like and I was looking at the Forge 5xx and the Ironhorse 1.3. Both are in my range for price. The Iron horse just looks beefier though. Should I have any concern with the Forge? Any advise would be great. Also I am in the process of using riding to help loose weight. Lastly its not like we have all kinds of money. It would not be the easiest for me to scrape up the $300 but I know I could just to put that into prospective.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.