Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2005 bighit frame with some parts yesterday!!

It is a small frame with swinger 4 way shock.
Single track rear wheel with 2 brand new tires, and tube and xt cassette
Seatpost and seat from a demo 8
2 oversized specialized handlebars, one brand new
XTR rear derailluer with deore shifters
Sealed headset

The build will include Magura Liouse FR brakes, an e13 chainguide with fsa extreme cranks, atomlab aircorp front wheel and hopefully a 66rc fork!

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
what headset is it? you might wanna think about dishingh out a couple of bucks and get a deep cup raceface diablous or soemhting... that way your investment will last !!!

a 66rc will definitly look soo sick on that

·
Registered
812 Posts
You know, I've never really liked the looks of the Big Hits, but that is a sweet bike. I dont know what it is about it, everything just works together, congrats...the name haromtnbiker doesn't really apply to you any longer does it?

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Lickqid said:
You know, I've never really liked the looks of the Big Hits, but that is a sweet bike. I dont know what it is about it, everything just works together, congrats...the name haromtnbiker doesn't really apply to you any longer does it?
i know exactly what u mean man. congrats to your new bike man.

what workstand is that the pcs-1 stand?

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got my e.13 guide and new pedals in the mail yesterday. I also ordered some fsa v-drive extreme cranks, fsa bottom bracket, and e.13 36 tooth downhill ring yesterday. They should be here tomorrow or Friday. My magura brakes should be here any day also. I think I am buying a 50mm Race face diablous oversized stem from the guy who sold me the bike this weekend. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.