Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been riding a 1995 DB since almost new I finally got a new bike today, at 42 yrs old I have to say i'm like a kid at christmas.

Apologies if it's bad form to just post about my new bike but i'm so excited I wanted to share it with the world(or at least a world that knows what i'm talking about)

It's so different from what i'm used to,feel like i'm going to have to learn to ride all over again in certain ways, but it's so much better

I only had an hour of daylight after work tonight but it was a fun hour, very muddy with heavy rain in Scotland today. Can't wait for tomorrow, might get 2 hours :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
That's the beauty of mountain bikes; it makes 42 year olds act like little kids at Christmas. :)

Congrats. It looks like a beauty.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I read that whole thing, then got to the Scotland thing. I had to go back and read it over again in the accent and it made it so much more awesome!!

Nice bike BTW, I love that new bike feel and smell!

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
38,662 Posts
I hate new bike's unless it's mine of course.;)
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
That's a damn sexy bike! makes me want to go out and buy a new bike just so I can have that feeling again, too. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers foIks,I thought you'd understand :thumbsup:

Got an hour or so daylight again tonight , pushed it a little more, it really is awesome, I can't wait to take it to Glentress Forest.

BTW it's a Glaswegian accent, don't want anyone reading me with some weird east coast/Edinburgh accent :D

·
2,989 Posts
Hell yeah! Sharing the stoke is what it's all about. I'm hyped for ya.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nice bike. But you DO realize you're going to have to change your sig now, right?

> You can't ride properly unless you're fully rigid

1 - 20 of 33 Posts