Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Focus_ua said:
Greetings! My will arrive in one week :)

How do you put there XTR crankset? Shimano bearings? Shimano BB-91?
The frameset comes installed with the BB for the XTR. No additional hardware is required.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
culturesponge said:
you beauty! i hope you enjoyed the ride.

...what length stem do you have installed + what's your height?
It's a 100mm and I am 6 Feet tall. The frame is a large.

I think the bars are just a bit too high right now, but I didn't want to cut too much off the carbon steerer on the first attempt. I am currently playing around with the spacers to get the right fit, and then I will cut more off the steerer.

·
Dual Squishy...
650 Posts
HOPE PRO II Hubs???

Nice looking ride!!

·
gone for a bike ride
1,973 Posts
pop_martian said:
It's a 100mm and I am 6 Feet tall. The frame is a large.

I think the bars are just a bit too high right now, but I didn't want to cut too much off the carbon steerer on the first attempt. I am currently playing around with the spacers to get the right fit, and then I will cut more off the steerer.
steady! ...rather than cutting the steerer - how about flatter (even lighter) bars? ...or flip the stem?

thanks for the info, 5'9" - i'm trying to decide on 105mm or 90mm for my (medium) SJ build - going to try 90mm.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
culturesponge said:
steady! ...rather than cutting the steerer - how about flatter (even lighter) bars? ...or flip the stem?

thanks for the info, 5'9" - i'm trying to decide on 105mm or 90mm for my (medium) SJ build - going to try 90mm.
Yeah, I know. I am probably going to end up with a flat bar. I have already flipped the stem, but I haven't gotten a ride on it like that yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts