Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Evolutionsverlierer
2,006 Posts
There‘s that lack of humor we were talking about earlier.
Could be but you also might want to entertain the idea that what you are saying in this thread is not funny.

·
Super Moderator
4,471 Posts
I thought about deleting some posts here after reading the content but considering the context of the insults I'm going to leave them in place while still taking action member(s) who got out of line.

So read back and note: If you insult or launch a personal attack against other members here you are going to get warning points or a ban

While it may have been a joke (in poor taste) I've got no time for it, nazi jokes aren't welcome, period.

·
Rippin da fAt
8,871 Posts
Yes, this is right, it was the bike manufacturer that offered the t-shirt and paint, sorry it wasn't clear. I know it's going to be scratched up when it gets ridden but if I saw an already scratched up bike at a bike shop I wouldn't pay full retail price, so the t-shirt offer felt pretty patronizing. Apparently one of the scratches was under foam wrapping, so it clearly was there when they packed it up.

And our local bike shop has gotten a lot of business from us, don't worry. We actually brought it to them because they were going to assemble it for us.
Hell, I would strip it and spray some House of Kolor on it and ride it cause it is a bike, afterall...

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
39,606 Posts
New bike shipped with gauges.

What kind of gauges? Speedometer and tach?

·
Registered
570 Posts
I thought about deleting some posts here after reading the content but considering the context of the insults I'm going to leave them in place while still taking action member(s) who got out of line.

So read back and note: If you insult or launch a personal attack against other members here you are going to get warning points or a ban

While it may have been a joke (in poor taste) I've got no time for it, nazi jokes aren't welcome, period.
There‘s that lack of humor we were talking about earlier ;)

101 - 120 of 129 Posts