Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Doesnt ride Banshees
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new road bike the other day. Theres been 3 days straight of pooring rain and i havent done much but look at it as of yet. I figured i'd post some pictures for ya'll to see. Since i'm so bored i took some pics of the gemini and prophet as well, mainly so i woudlnt get the 5th degree about postin a road bike in here :p You have to admit, it is pretty stealth :cool:

PROPHET

GEMINI DH

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
thats gotta be the first road bike that im actually attracted to ;)

all yer cannondales are hot
now get a porter and u got a completed stable :D

edit: i mean chase, my bad :eek: :D

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Got some lowrider crowns for the 888...nice.

Sweet roadie, I'm gonna get one next winter.

·
Doesnt ride Banshees
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
konabiker said:
Got some lowrider crowns for the 888...nice.

Sweet roadie, I'm gonna get one next winter.
I got the lowriders for free too! :eek: This kid i know wanted to make the front of his bike higher so he traded me striaght up my stock for his lowriders. How could i pass it up!?

Road bikes are quite a bit of fun. I did a couple rides on one last year and it was fun.

I know its spam but im doing a 180 mile charity ride for the american lung association. If you guys would like to donate a couple bucks online i'd really appreciate it. You can do it online thru the link below. You guys should atleast pitch in a couple bucks, every dollar counts, and i'm gonna be out there killin myself in 90degree heat for a good cause :p

http://www.mrsnv.com/evt/e01/part.jsp?id=396&acct=1163207031&rid=0

PS: thats not really me in the photo LOL I can figure out how to change it

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Banshee Rider said:
I know its spam but im doing a 180 mile charity ride for the american lung association. If you guys would like to donate a couple bucks online i'd really appreciate it. You can do it online thru the link below. You guys should atleast pitch in a couple bucks, every dollar counts, and i'm gonna be out there killin myself in 90degree heat for a good cause :p

http://www.mrsnv.com/evt/e01/part.jsp?id=396&acct=1163207031&rid=0

PS: thats not really me in the photo LOL I can figure out how to change it
LOL! :eek: :D

ill see wut i can do ;)

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
that bike is sooo nice... so is the gemini!

whoever said roadbiking isn't fun....

it makes it soo easy to commute when you aren't old enough to have a car, and it's fun dodging traffic etc...

mice bikes...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
That's a nice looking road bike. :D I sure wish I had one, let alone one that matched my entire stable. Or well...a matching stable. :p Lucky...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.