high school loser
1,313 Posts
thats hot

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JBsoxB said:
looks good... now we need action pics...
im goin to some jumps today wit some friends and hopefully we will get some pics. idk if i can use my parents digital camera tho cuz they dont really trust me...i lost my cell phone last time i was there. ill try my best tho.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ironhorsebike1 said:
neat-o. thats super duper. what's the rear shock?
manitou swinger 3-way...hopin to get a DHX once i get money, but im $440 in debt right now so im screwed

·
Registered
736 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
got this a couple days ago. rides really smooth and i feel myself progressing faster then i expected. tell me what u guys think. :D
Sick, now ask around for Furby's gap, you'd like that trail being from b'ham. Have you gotten to ride snakonia yet? Or the woodlot?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
O~Hi~O said:
Sick, now ask around for Furby's gap, you'd like that trail being from b'ham. Have you gotten to ride snakonia yet? Or the woodlot?
i know this kid named andy grant who bikes tho places all the time but ive never been...where they at?

·
Registered
736 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
i know this kid named andy grant who bikes tho places all the time but ive never been...where they at?
pm me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.