Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
rickthewelder said:
Back from heat treat, painted this afternoon.
Start build tomorrow..................
:)
not quite what i expected, the paint job would have looked alot beter with solid lines rather than spray can style sploches...but i would ride that in an instant. Very sick bike

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
rattle can job eh? i didn't like it at first but when i looked at it in the light is a very good looking bike!! good job! can't wait to see the final build!

·
GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
932 Posts
It, looks really good! what frame that's! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
misctwo said:
sick frame, rick! but it might need some more 'sand' spray...
Hey Bro,
I was thinking the same, but in person it looks bada$$.
I'm gonna build her up with all black components, and re-evaluate. I might camo the fork lowers too.
JS told me the good thing about rattle-cannin it, is you can always change it and touch it up.
It's gonna ride like your Tazer, I can't fvckin wait !!!
RTW.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Evil4bc said:
What are you building with the other tubes on the welding table ???
Are thoes steel BTW ??
Those are '' R & D '' tubes.
And I knew you would pick up on those.
I'm gonna do some more C/S tweaks with them.
RTW.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
rickthewelder said:
Hey Bro,
I'm gonna build her up with all black components, and re-evaluate. I might camo the fork lowers too.
JS told me the good thing about rattle-cannin it, is you can always change it and touch it up.
RTW.
if you're around SB, i'll show you some digs we can hit...berms galore...then i'll steal that bike from you :thumbsup:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
rickthewelder said:
Hey Bro,
RTW.
add some green....I will have to show you Jose's camo paint job on his M-3.....you would love that

·
Pro Crastinator
11,786 Posts
not feeling the marine corps look, but at least now you have something to track down the baby deer while hunting. the frame itself looks interesting though.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Are you going to hunt in that bike??? Or maybe to a riding trip to irak?? Will be good for crusing the gaza border too!!! haha

1 - 20 of 36 Posts