Profile Imperial chainwheel 27t
Gusset Double Six cog 12t
KMC 3/32" chain
Fly Ruben pedals
SDG I-Beam seatpost
SDG I-Sky saddle
Deity 31.8mm stem and handlebar
Deity seat clamp

I bought the frame, fork, headset, stem, seatpost, and saddle last June; had the wheelset built by a local shop in September, and just recently finished the rest of the bike. Estimated cost of the build was $1,800 - 2,000. The bike weighs between 28-30 lbs depending on the tires I'm using( Arrow tires being very heavy).

Took it out for the first ride this afternoon out in the Ft. Ord area. Although it's not what I built it up for, I was surprised at what a great trailbike this makes. Obviously coming from my DH rig (a Session 10 tank) this bike felt really nimble/flickable and manuals and jumps very easily. I hit Trails 50, 11, and 82 plus some unmarked stuff when I was out there and had a lot of fun. Gearing (27:12) was a little steep for pedaling up some of the hills out here but honestly I don't think I'll be changing anything on this bike for a while.

Sorry for no pics of me actually riding, as I was by myself, but here's some pics of the bike (BTW it was 72 degrees out here on January 1st :D):

·
Registered
853 Posts
first I thought those were the same cranks that come with the Eastern Nighttrain. They look exactly the same. Nice bike dude!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sweet bike, how do you like those pedals?

Edit: i might also suggest that you lower your seat a little bit so that it doesn't get in the way, but if you are tall or like it like that for pinching your seat thats cool too.

·
i like rocks
1,606 Posts
that thing is tight. i'd peal those stickers off the rims though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts