Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Orbea Rallon - Let's see your MyO Build

New bike day for me. Finally got my hands on it. Hope to get out on it Friday after work and most of Saturday. Can't wait!

I love seeing all the imaginative color combos on the MyO builds. If you've got one, I'd like to see it. Post 'em up here!

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel
Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle part Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle handlebar
Bicycle tire Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle accessory Electric blue Bicycle part Azure Cobalt blue

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,338 Posts
It's there. Holding my multi tool and CO2 cartridge.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I think something got lost in translation. I didn't get the frame bag with my Rallon and I need to get one. I can see yours (& looks like they changed it a bit actually) hence my comment. Since getting my Rallon last season 3 of the guys I ride with have gotten one too. Such a well rounded bike for my type of riding.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
I think something got lost in translation. I didn't get the frame bag with my Rallon and I need to get one. I can see yours (& looks like they changed it a bit actually) hence my comment. Since getting my Rallon last season 3 of the guys I ride with have gotten one too. Such a well rounded bike for my type of riding.
Those frame bags are sweet. I too wish I had one.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
2018 Orbea Rallon with 230x65mm DHX2 and 2019 Fox 36 170mm Grip 2. Travel 170/170

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bicycle wheel

Bicycle wheel Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice! I put on the DHX2 as well and thinking about the 2020 linkage upgrade for the 160/160 mm. I don't see needing anymore travel than that....for now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.