Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slow, Fat and Old
105 Posts
I got some Louis Garneau winter shoes, but the size chart was way off. It said to order a 42.5 if you wore a 9 1/2. I ordered a 43 to be safe and they were 2 sizes too small. So I should get my Christmas present by mid-January. Also got a nice new Cameback HAWG.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a confession to make...

Many a time, my friends and I would longboard the Parkway at 2am in the morning when the moon was out. Some of my best memories from high school. Try coming down from Mt. Pisgah - you will get almost 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Tunnels are spooky, and if you see lights hit a power slide and run into the woods! :thumbsup: :D

Have a Sector 9 Cloud 9 here.

·
Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, my wife is pretty cool, though she did have some guidance. The look she's been giving me as I talk about having her shuttle me to Mt. Pisgah is pretty entertaining too. I had my first near death experience the other day as I got going a little too fast, footbraked too hard, pitched forward off the board and watched in horror as it squirted across 4 lanes of traffic Frogger style, miraculously reaching the other side unscathed. It was fun in hindsight.

Is that clean coal, Brad?

And I gotta know more about those IRS sausages...

·
slakDawg
469 Posts
I was climbing up 181 one day on the mtn bike watching some guys kicking/picking up rocks off the road. I thought to my self, WTF? Then as I approached a scenic overlook I saw why, guys dressed in leathers with pads and LOOOONG boards getting ready to bomb down. Good luck with that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.