Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
Fwiw..........

There is something BIG lurking and is about to be unleashed upon some sure to be amazed eyes very soon. I have seen it

, a multi speed mtb,

no toe overlap,

very reasonable weight.

Very soon now, very soon..........................:D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Guitar Ted said:
There is something BIG lurking and is about to be unleashed upon some sure to be amazed eyes very soon. I have seen it

, a multi speed mtb,

no toe overlap,

very reasonable weight.

Very soon now, very soon..........................:D
:eekster: :cool: :thumbsup: :) :eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Davidcopperfield said:
Hi
Can I have more specs about Coker? What tube do you use? what tires? who manufactures them?

- What is this big Thing that you are waiting for? 29,5 er on 630/635/640mm rims? Give away this mystery ;)
They are made by Coker Tire. You use Coker 36" tires and tubes. I think they are the only maker of the 36" tires.

http://www.bikemania.biz/Coker_Standard_Red_Monster_Cruiser_Bicycle_p/coker_monsterstandardred.htm

Whats with your fixation on 29.5? :p

I'm guessing it might be a 32"er......hopefully. :thumbsup:

·
Single Speed Junkie
3,116 Posts
Davidcopperfield said:
In MTB world such huge wheels may only be apllied to Freeride & DH. The frame would have to be gigantic spoke very thick, hubs flanges, forks, fat tire like 4,5"- about 30 kg would the whole weight, however imagine how it would roll over obstacles, large stones would be like a sand grain.
This is A BIG DEAL
Guess thats one method of lowering your center of gravity in relation to the hubs.

Now what size rotor would you use with htis frame or would you revert back to the old school rim brakes?;)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
crux said:
Guess thats one method of lowering your center of gravity in relation to the hubs.

Now what size rotor would you use with htis frame or would you revert back to the old school rim brakes?;)
Maybe use a 26" rim for the brake rotor. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.