Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our bicycle magazine start-up is looking for talented people interested in using their skills to produce a high quality product. We are particularly interested in finding photographers, writers, and designers, but if you have some other skill or talent that you think would be useful, feel free to get in touch.

Paul Maxon, Editor
(323) 646-5351
[email protected]

MTBR Ad

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmmmm interesting

Funny how a previous post rips the current magazines and we see no reply on this guys post.

My guess is that the crew that really puts time into MTBR could make one heck of a magazine. MTBR has everything a mag would need; writers, reviewers, photogs, etc.

Maybe a little more info would be helpful. Is this mag for freerider huckers, XC, or little of everything.

Send me a Maverick ML8 for the summer and I will review it. ;)

I can write (maybe) let me know what you are looking for. I have ideas

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Kanute said:
Funny how a previous post rips the current magazines and we see no reply on this guys post.

My guess is that the crew that really puts time into MTBR could make one heck of a magazine. MTBR has everything a mag would need; writers, reviewers, photogs, etc.

Maybe a little more info would be helpful. Is this mag for freerider huckers, XC, or little of everything.

Hell. Send me a Canon 20D and I will take lots of pics at Sea Otter. Aaack, it's too late.. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Response has been Overwhelming

Kanute said:

Thanks for the sentiment. Even though there haven't been many posts here, by inbox and voicemail have been overflowing with replies. So thanks to everyone who has gotten in touch. I think this is going to be a pretty cool experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.