Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Made in China
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I'm finally joining the 29er cult(after wife's aproval for a new bike). I currently have a Chumba EVO 6 inch AM bike. It's really really sweet but because it works so darn well I'm sitting down the whole time...at least most of the time. Now I'm going 29er SS to help me improve my riding skill and strength.:thumbsup:

Just order a 18 inch Voodoo Azian 18 inch. I got the 18 inch frame because of the fairly long top tube. Do you guys think it will fit well? Anyone riding this frame and what you think of it? Should I go full rigid or have a fork to soften things up a bit. I'm leaning towards the fork. I'm planning getting hope pro2 hubs, salas delgado, bones cog, stylo cranks, thomson stem and post hayes hydro brakes, wtb tires and seat.

Any sugestions are welcome!:)

I'll post pictures as soon as I get it.

·
Made in China
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dyg2001 said:
Just ride the bike and and don't sweat the details.
Unfortunately I can't ride the bike yet....haven't even received the frame yet. :madman:

Just looking for tips from more experienced 29er owners on how to set things up. I'm new to the big wheel cult.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.