Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you guys and girls think. I rode them all last night. I love the new middle portion. Very flowy and fun. The trail on the front side is super boring. Both trails are smooth now, but give it time and they will rock up.

Erik

·
simple
665 Posts
The trail on the front of the mountain is a dusty $hit pile. I'm not riding it again until next year after the rain and snow and hikers get done with it.

Middle portion is fast. Nice culvert build btw.

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
I like all the new stuff. *
Trail snobs will def have differing opinions.

* - I can't think of too many trails I have ever ridden that I don't like.

Also * - I like the old stuff better than the new. Like mentioned, the new middle trail kinda winds nicely through a pretty area, just too smooth (for now).

·
Registered
816 Posts
I rode on wednesday during the day...and that upper portion at the top of enchanted forest was still closed as per the signage.

I came down the new lower section...yes, it'll get better with time. It's super fast at the moment, but if you don't know threre is a switchback coming...good luck stopping with how sandy/soft it is there...I pretty much went right into the bushes.

Either way...like them or not...the work done on these trails is greatly appreciated.

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
Gobstopper said:
Wait, so Enchanted Forest is closed every day now - odd and even?
No, unless they recently changed the rules again. :sad:
It is the same as it ever was on even days, and climbing only on odd days.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By next year the trail will be prime. The middle trail is already hardening and small rocks are appearing. The same will go for the front.

Erik

1 - 8 of 8 Posts