Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Haro Mary Single Speed 29er... I was hoping someone could tell me a good website to good parts and gear for cheap. I used to ride alot a few years ago but stopped for a while. Just started again and got the bike I wanted now i just got to get her ready to rock! I need a new wheel set but im not looking to break the bank. Im sure i will be needing a lot more as well! If you could be please help me out and direct me to a few good sites or something that would be awesome! Thanks a bunch for your help!!!!!

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Jensonusa is a good site, I find decent deals and selection at Treefort bikes, too.

niagara cycles is a place I have found odd, sometimes older stuff that Jenson doesn't carry.

there are many others, including chain reaction cycles....

·
WillWorkForTrail
4,989 Posts
There's a whole list of sites you can watch for good deals. Never overlook Performance and Nashbar, there's nearly always deals to be had there. Pricepoint frequently has something good too. Universal Cycles is sort of like Jenson USA, only they carry slightly different stuff.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Jenson and Treefort price match, Jenson will match British sites like CRC, Ribble(good Shimano prices) and Wiggle.
Look in the section 'Where are the Best Deals'.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
Big fan of Jenson USA.

Also Performance bike, Nashbar, Chain Reaction, Modern Bike, Blue Sky, etc etc.

Oh yeah and don't forget Ebay. Lots of great deals there too.

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts
Also check out this section of our forum you will find out where the good deals are also discount codes ect..........
Where are the Best Deals?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks sooo much everyone!!!! Exactly what I was looking for times 10!!!! Time to dig in!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts