Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went to a local bar last night with good ole Cactus and Candycorn. Had a rockin good time, some really good coversation, a great burrito and so so beer. To make a long story short I picked up a girl and took her home...............................only problem she's orange, had four legs and a tail:eek:

Well I guess it could be worse......

Now a call out to the Homer nation, she needs a name and I could use your help. I've a lot of good suggestions from cactus and candy, but would like some more.

happy trails...

squish

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
superbe pic! hows fungus takin to the new one? glad ya finally got some puzzy but next time im not settin it up for ya.. yer gonna have to learn how to pick it up on yer own, son.

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fungus doesn't know if he should hiss at her or play with her. He's more than just a little confused:D But other than that I don't think I'll have any trouble with the two legged variety when the time comes.;)

happy trails...

squish

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
There are a TON of reasons a real man shouldn't have a cat...
But looking at that poor little kitty I can't remember any of them.

Name: How about "Gonzo" ?:p

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Another suggestion: "Flux" that way when you come home and discover she's shredded you couch you can say "I gotta get the Flux outta here!"

·
1,316 Posts
Squish
No wonder your beer was so-so you got take the cat out of the glass before drinking it!

You said its a girl right? So how about Homerette, Homorella (after a great movie) Turnerette.

Something like that...

Oh and since its Friday, here is a stupid site that I thought you all might find mildly entertaining. I saw it up on passion and thought I would pass it along. www.yakimagrams.com

·
Registered
413 Posts
xjbebop said:
"Homer" of course!
..."Hom-ee" for short..
I actually had an orange tabby called Homer. Found him at the baseball field when he was about the same size as Squish's date last night. Hit my only homerun ever in my game that night, hence the name.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.