Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
whos that ghey racer trying to huck that drop?
haha, j/k
nice dropping skillz bansheerider.
nice pic too

Edit:
Just noticed it's a new mountain.... Have you guys been having some big earthquakes up in Maine or something? They haven't been on the news here in California, maybe because we're too busy with Tookie's trial. ;)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
hmm how can i say this without people geting angry and calling me a punk kid.

If, D= drop hight, and r=6, solve problems below.
1.] d=r
(laughing histerically)

i guess in your infinate wisdom you forgot to note that the rider (banshee rider) is crouching (youll note his knees are nearly at a 90' angle). and if you punk kids listened to people instead of assuming you know more and better than them, we woudlnt have such problems and you woudlnt get bagged on...

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BJ- said:
(laughing histerically)

i guess in your infinate wisdom you forgot to note that the rider (banshee rider) is crouching (youll note his knees are nearly at a 90' angle). and if you punk kids listened to people instead of assuming you know more and better than them, we woudlnt have such problems and you woudlnt get bagged on...
take a chill pill, were talking about the drop that we just made that i posted, not the one that i originaly posted. :rolleyes: seems like less and less people are reading the whole threads..

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
take a chill pill, were talking about the drop that we just made that i posted, not the one that i originaly posted. :rolleyes: seems like less and less people are reading the whole threads..
sorry i thought that intricate formular you thought up applyed to all drops. oh well, i guess with your introductory class to algebra (now finished) and tape your meaure in your hand your still wrong...

someone was paying attention in the classroom.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.