Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
haha give him a break.. its national law that all bikes be sold with them... just pull them off with a screw driver. unless you want to be seen at night.

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the reflectors are off now. And I instaled a chain gaurd (Old inner tube around the chainstay) The rear shock is alil stiff..... and its a 300 spring....... But other than that its hellla smooth! Will get back with a weekend ride report :)

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
New Video!!!

Free X-Rays said:
Beutiful! Did you get it from RS? I ordered mine on tuesday morning, couldn't pass up on their price but it hasn't shipped yet. How long did yours take?
RS? Mine took 7 days.

Heres a little video of today. we built up the ramp in 10 mins and the little jump in 5. I know wee look like noobs but it was fun! :thumbsup:

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
RS? Mine took 7 days.

Heres a little video of today. we built up the ramp in 10 mins and the little jump in 5. I know wee look like noobs but it was fun! :thumbsup:

hahahaha... that was hilarious!!! now let's go do some real riding... hehehe. Btw, i got my 6 way already... let me know when you want my shock...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.