Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Submit to your ride!
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I pulled the trigger on a large white with the Fox RP3 rear shock. I was real close to buying a Ventana X5 and stumbled accross the 575 and I think I got lucky. The X5 would have been great, but the little voice inside me was telling me not to spend $1700 on a frame only, as matter of principal...

Hopefully my 2-3 weeks will not turn into 2-3 months, but I have a Trek Liquid 30 I can ride until it comes in and then will swap parts. The Trek is nice, but a little heavy for epic rides...

SS Slave

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
SingleSpeedSlave said:
Yes, I pulled the trigger on a large white with the Fox RP3 rear shock. I was real close to buying a Ventana X5 and stumbled accross the 575 and I think I got lucky. The X5 would have been great, but the little voice inside me was telling me not to spend $1700 on a frame only, as matter of principal...

Hopefully my 2-3 weeks will not turn into 2-3 months, but I have a Trek Liquid 30 I can ride until it comes in and then will swap parts. The Trek is nice, but a little heavy for epic rides...

SS Slave
I myself don't have the 575 but friends that do are raving about it.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Grats man! I think your going to be very happy with your purchase. I know I love mine:). In fact, its 4am and Im getting ready to hit the trails at daybreak with a few others. I only have a few rides on the bling machine so far but I can already tell its a match made in heaven.

Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.