Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hugged a Yeti Today?
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally ordered a 575 frame today. I ordered the ano black. Cant wait to see it, have only seen the raw ones in person, but the ano black looks sweet in photos. Its going to be my first Yeti and needless to say I am excited. Too bad I have a month and half left of school before I can start working on piecing it together. Its been interesting to see how many people on this site have been picking up the 575 in the last month.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
FoolCyclist said:
Finally ordered a 575 frame today. I ordered the ano black. Cant wait to see it, have only seen the raw ones in person, but the ano black looks sweet in photos. Its going to be my first Yeti and needless to say I am excited. Too bad I have a month and half left of school before I can start working on piecing it together. Its been interesting to see how many people on this site have been picking up the 575 in the last month.
Congrats new tribester! Sometimes the Yeti forums are a bit slow. Your getting a super performing frame, any idea's how your going to build it up yet? Feel free to post and dream away!

·
Hugged a Yeti Today?
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have everything picked out already

I have known how I am going to build it up for a while. Have about all the small parts, just waiting until I have a little more time and money flow to get the big ticket items, being in med school, both time and money can come in small increments.

Heres the build

575 M ano black RP3
Fox Talas RLC
Avid Juicy 5s, 185 front, 160 rear
Hope XC Hubs on SingleTrack rims, all black hardware
Race Face Deus Headset
Race Face Deus XC stem 31.8
Race Face Deus XC LR bar
Race Face Atlas post
Race Face Atlas cranks
SRAM x.7 rear
SRAM x.Gen front
SRAM x.7 shifters
SRAM 990 cassette 11-32
SRAM 990 chain
Time ATAC XS pedals
Titec Ithys saddle
Rogue Lock-on grips
Avid Flack Jacket cables and housing
Salsa QR seatpost clamp
Salsa QR skewers
Panaracer Cinder tires 2.25 rear, 2.25 front

I think I covered everything.....hopefully.
I am hoping to complete the build by Sept. Like I said I am in med-school so the build is going to be slow and I live in Phoenix, so I wouldn't be doing too much riding in the summer anyway.

Let me know what you think, or what you think I should change.

--FoolCyclist

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations! I would never have been able to afford a bike of this quality while I was in Med School - it's taken me until 12 years post qualification to get mine. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine!

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.