Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Out Of Control
Joined
·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else notice the dirt track off of c470 in morrison? If you are traveling northbound, on the east side of c470 right after you pass the morrison exit it looks like there is a little track set up....anyone know anything about this track?
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
Just a bit further north of Bandamere? I've seen those too and wondered what they were. Might be for motos though...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
You're not referring to the privately owned MX track are you? It's been there for a little while, I've ridden around there, but unless you've got a tow-in (and huevos grandes), everything there is gigantic.
 

·
Out Of Control
Joined
·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not talking about thunder valley up the road...but basically right across from bandamier on the east side of c470. I'll be up that way this afternoon so I'll take a closer look...maybe i'm imagining things :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
jrok said:
I'm not talking about thunder valley up the road...but basically right across from bandamier on the east side of c470. I'll be up that way this afternoon so I'll take a closer look...maybe i'm imagining things :p
No - that's the privately owned track I mentioned, it's totally flat though.
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
No - that's the privately owned track I mentioned, it's totally flat though.
Yea. Everything is extremely huge looking like Josh said earlier and there's no way you could do hardly any of it without a towin and a death wish.
 

·
Perpetually single track
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
but unless you've got a tow-in
You say it like it's even within the realm of possibilities....crazy focks. I'm gonna go back and ride my biatchy XC bike now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
You say it like it's even within the realm of possibilities....crazy focks. I'm gonna go back and ride my biatchy XC bike now.
...or, if we could just gather enough garters, bras, and thigh highs (fishnets would work best, I suspect - black ones), to fashion a gigantic slingshot with which we could propel our test subject (my dog, Lucy) to 88 mph, thereby sending her over the gigantic triple of death...

Get busy men, we'll need all of the above mentioned materials that we can get our, um... hands, on. :)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top