Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
freerideordie said:
Wow. I thought this was going to be a post showing the 2010 models. Pretty lame
and your commenting on it is even lamer. Now would be an excellent time to evaluate your life, and whether you should just end it all...:D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Any word on the Reign? Are they keeping it? Would like to see the Fox 150mm on it with a one piece Maestro link instead of the bolt together one. Tubeless rims and the right shock too maybe.:)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Not being picky but I havent seen a Maestro link that didnt look "sloppy", a little misaligned. Cannondale Rize, Trek EX, Nomad and others Im sure all have billet or one piece style links.

·
a.k.a. BicycleKicks
1,138 Posts
laxman2001 said:
oh yeah, forgot about that.. Kind of neat, though if Giant came out with a 69er I'd be so happy.
Absolutely... I need the TF 69er in 18.5" with ABP and the floater. C'mon Trek, do it!!

OOPS, wrong forum... well, Giant or Trek... either one would be fine :))

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
siv said:
Any word on the Reign? Are they keeping it? Would like to see the Fox 150mm on it with a one piece Maestro link instead of the bolt together one. Tubeless rims and the right shock too maybe.:)
1 piece Maestro link instead of "bolt together" one???? The lower link is welded together and is one piece. There is no bolt holding it together and the upper rocker link has nothing to do with Maestro.
So I am not sure what you mean.

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
epic said:
I'm holding out for the belt-drive 650b9er.
And I just nutted my pants at that idea. Actually, I decided that rather than spend the $ to convert my rincon to SS (which would require, among other things, new brakes due to integrated, and it's still be heavy) I'm going to save up and get a 69er belt drive. Havent decided whether It'll be rigid or not, depends how I feel when I have the cash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went to my local bike shop last night to trade in my bmx bike and get my first mountain bike. I decided to go with the Giant Boulder SE. They did not have my size in the color I wanted so they called their supplier and were told that I could get a new 2010 model instead. I had them order one for me and it will be here tomorrow. Is there some reason that nothing is being showed about the 2010 models online? I tried looking for a picture of the bike i'll be getting and I can't seem to find anything about the 2010 bikes. I ended up finding this thread through a google search.

The prices of the Boulder SE dropped as well. At my local bike shop, the 2009 model is sold for $380; the new 2010 model is only $350. They're not sure what changed on it yet since they've never even seen the 2010 yet.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.