Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bikes that you know and love are back in stock: Fury, Rumble and Shockwave

Shockwave: With the long-awaited 200mm WC race linkage - available in Brushed Alu or Powdercoat Red

Rumble: Now with revised HT angle - available in Ltd Edition artwork or Std Brushed version

Fury: Now with revised HT angle - available in Sparking Green and Anodised Black

·
Registered
558 Posts
VeloFello said:
Hmmmnnn. did the Flickr feed not work?
Great News!!
All I see is red x's...
Here you go:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
Would the Shockwave 8.0 inch race linkage be available for separate purchase? I would like to try one so I can lower the BB height.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MC9.5: Thank You! Whatdidyoudo? I am a computer idiot sometimes... ;-(

LV4SNDZ: Frame specs are over on the site - though it's being updated right now so I'll check the links are still up and working. If you have any speciffic q's just drop us a line at usinfo AT moun....you know the rest.

Eric: Not yet sorry! But you never know what's cooking!

:)

·
Mountain Cyclist
320 Posts
krien, any word on a marketing campaign behind these new frames/bikes (sorry, the MBA in me)...i'm waiting for a "we're back: the new face of MC" cover story...as it looks like the "new" MC is some gaining momentum. but hey, i don't mind it being the best kept secret :thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mcrumble69 said:
Nice!!! Would you sell me just a revised Fury front triangle?.:D j/k
Hi Mcrumble,

We won't split frames - but drop the US office a line about the 50/50 scheme we offer out to existing MC owners - we'll cut the price of the new frame in 1/2 if you send us back your old frame.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
VeloFello said:
Hi Mcrumble,

We won't split frames - but drop the US office a line about the 50/50 scheme we offer out to existing MC owners - we'll cut the price of the new frame in 1/2 if you send us back your old frame.
Thanks for the great offer but I was just messin with ya...
I'm happy with my Fury for now but when the new MC designs are released I plan on selling off all my bikes to get
"The one do it all bike" Then I'll take you up on that offer...:thumbsup:

Thanks
Eric

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.